Our Commitment to Our Community:
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician. The Medical Director at Hope Center is a board certified MD.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
At Hope Center we are dedicated and fully committed
to helping you and our community.